Civilly Righteous items are built to last with high quality printing that won't fade after washing. We've put together some tips to make sure your item(s) remain in tip top condition for years to come!
- Machine Wash Cold - Use cold water when washing your item(s) to prevent them from shrinking. Warm and hot water will not effect design quality but it will cause shrinkage in natural fibers such as cotton and wool.
- Air Dry or Tumble Dry Low - This measure is also to prevent shrinkage. Natural fibers do not respond well to extended high heat exposure. Air drying has additional benefits such as preventing static cling from developing on fabrics. Air drying also saves money on energy usage which is always a plus!
- Cool Iron (Inside Out) - Protect synthetic fibers such as polyester and nylon that may melt if exposed to a hot iron. A warmer iron may be used on natural fibers as you see fit. We recommend pre-moistening all fabrics with a spray bottle for best results.
* Special Note for Backpacks:
- Before cleaning the bag, remove all items from the bag.
- Suggested to treat visible stains with stain remover.
- Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with terry washcloth or soft bristle brush.
- Let the bag air dry