Flint Still Needs Clean Water - Ladies T Shirt
Copyright © 2019, Civilly Righteous Clothing
ABOUT THIS NONPROFIT:
As part of our Clothing For A Cause campaign, 40% of the profits made on this shirt will be donated to The United Way of Genesee County (Flint Water Fund).
This nonprofit helps provide clean drinking water to the citizens of Flint, Michigan as they deal with the current water crisis.
Click HERE to visit their website and learn more.
- All donations from Civilly Righteous Clothing will be submitted on the last day of each month.
- All donations from Civilly Righteous Clothing will be submitted under the name "Civilly Righteous Clothing."
Follow us on Instagram, @civillyrighteous.
Post a photo of yourself in one of our items and tag us to be featured!
LADIES T SHIRTS:
- Available sizes: XS - 4XL
- 4.3-ounce, 100% ring spun combed cotton
- 4.3-ounce, 50/50 ring spun combed cotton/poly (heathers)
- 32 singles
- Tear-away tag
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron (inside out) if necessary.
- Non-chlorine bleach.